About the job
- Manage and develop financial and management reporting systems of Foxway OÜ and its subsidiaries.
- Work on process improvements and automation in reporting processes, procedures, and documentation with an aim to improve reporting efficiency and strengthen internal controls.
- Coordinate and prepare the budget, regular forecasts and analyze financial and operational data.
- Provide support to other internal functions and Foxway group companies in their reporting needs and requirements regarding revenues, costs and overall performance.
About the candidate
- Min 3 to 5 years of accounting and/or finance experience at a position equivalent to a controller, audit background is an advantage.
- Experience in creating financial statements, regular and ad-hoc reporting, participation in a month-end/year-end close process.
- Advanced user of Excel, background with Power BI is advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Good organizational skills, pro-activity, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of English and Estonia.
We are working fast to meet our goal of becoming the biggest electronics reuse player in the Nordic region. We provide great opportunities to learn, grow and become a part of our family. How do we achieve success? Keep scrolling:
Working at Foxway
You will get the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills and work with fun and professional people. We have excellent conditions for professional and personal development. We have youthful and friendly people who all share one mission – saving the planet by reducing electronic waste through circular economy. We offer free lunches and fruits, sporting and health benefits, and team events. Ping us, so we can tell you more!